The Elda is an effortlessly slick and accessible stainless steel electric inset; housing the unique Optiflame visuals, a 2kW heater in the frame’s canopy and a real coal fuel bed for added authenticity. The fire can be placed into an existing fireplace’s inset for an impressive 55mm depth, or even fitted flat-to-wall thanks to the optional spacer provided. A beautiful blend of the traditional aspects we love, and contemporary ease you’ll adore, the Elda is a great addition to any space.
- Elegant inset fire with sleek stainless steel finish
- Optiflame visuals can be used independently of heat
- Designed to fit 16″ and 18″ fireplaces and all conventional flues
- Inset depth of just 70mm fully inset, or flat-to-wall with supplied spacer
- 2kW fan heater and real coal fuel bed
If you have any questions or would like a little bit of advice be sure to get in touch with us via phone (0800 0199008 or 0121 773 8833) or email (email@example.com) and Mick, Danny or Harry will be pleased to assist you.
This fire will fit into any of our standard back panels.
If you have a flat wall installation you will need a 3” rebate on the surround. All of our surrounds can be manufactured with a 3” rebate.
|A:||514mm (20 ¼”)|
|B:||617mm (24 ½”)|
|C:||55mm (2 ¼”)|