The Aspen electric inset with Optiflame combines a contemporary design, brilliant visuals, and a powerful electric fan heater. Not only is the flame effect independent of the heater, meaning you can use them year round for a cosy atmosphere, but their LED powered design gives you a low running cost. The frame, complete with a choice of white pebbles and real coal, is designed to fit most common existing fireplaces, but can also be fitted flat-to-wall thanks to the spacer provided. Easy to use and impressive to view; the Aspen is a simple yet brilliant electric inset.
- Unique Optiflame visual can be used independently of fan heater
- Classic one piece frame supplied with pebbles and real coal
- Designed to fit 16” and 18” fireplaces, and all conventional flues
- 2kW fan heater built into canopy with choice of two heat settings
- Can be fitted flat-to-wall for minimal intrusion on space
If you have any questions or would like a little bit of advice be sure to get in touch with us via phone (0800 0199008 or 0121 773 8833) or email (email@example.com) and Mick, Danny or Harry will be pleased to assist you.
This fire will fit into any of our standard back panels.
If you have a flat wall installation you will need a 3” rebate on the surround. All of our surrounds can be manufactured with a 3” rebate.
|A:||520mm (20 ½”)|
|B:||620mm (24 ½”)|
|C:||55mm (2 ¼”)|